Early registration until Nov 17, 2009 US$60
Late registration by January 12, 2010 US$85
One registration = one project
(Can submit various projects, but must register each entry)
Can be individual or as teams
- June 15, 2009 : Competition announcement, registration begins, acceptance of questions
- November 9, 2009 : Deadline for submitting questions
- November 17, 2009 : Early registration deadline
- Nov 23, 2009 : Answers to questions posted on website
- January 12, 2010 : Late registration deadline
- January 18, 2010 : Project submission deadline
- February 22, 2010 : Winners announcement
Submit proposals via email before January 18, 2010 (23:00 hours US Eastern Time) :
The submission must contain:
- Two boards (with plans, sections, perspectives and any other information considered necessary to explain the proposal)
- The boards should be 24″ x 48″ in HORIZONTAL format.
- Resolution must be 150 dpi.
- RGB mode and saves as JPG files.
- Participation number at the upper right corner of each board.
- There should be no marks or any other form of identification
- Files named after the registration number followed by board number:
- 0101-1.jpg and 0101-2.jpg
- A DOC file containing the entrants personal information including name, profession, address and email. The file must be named after the registration number followed by the word “info”
- eg: 0101-info.doc
- All the files must be placed in a ZIP folder named after the registration number. Example: 0101.zip